Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Puss's Index

I never thought it would come to pass that I would need to come up with a porn-star name and a pseudonym in the same week. Lucky I can use the same one.

Ahem:

Number of days since our graduation: 736
Number of dollars in my bank account: less than that
Approximate value of each of my toes once my foot-site makes me famous: $500,000
Number of calls I have made to my senators today to encourage them to keep the filibuster: 0
On a scale of one to shitty, how I feel about myself because of that: 10
Number of poems I have written in 2005: 1
Number of hours I have spent trying to get TigerMail to read gmail: 3
Number of days I have been separated from Bootsy: 37
Number of days till we meet again: 12
Amount I could get if I weren't afraid to let my eggs be harvested: $25,000
Expected tax refund: $1200
Number of miles between Charlotte and Austin: 1213.37
How much I miss Mr. Shoestore: 1213.37 bits
Population of Earth in 2050: 8 billion
How many hours a day I currently spend sunbathing: 2
How many hours a day I will have to go to class starting in June: 4
Time I slept until today: 11:40
How much more black could it be? None. None more.

Holla back, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home